VMSIIHE provides students with a safe and comfortable on-campus accommodation with
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Central Air conditioned rooms
- Safe and Secure environment with security cameras
- Dedicated hostel wardens
- On campus dining facilities
- Recreational room with indoor games like Fussball, chess, etc
- Study room
- TV room
- Common laundry with machines, dryer and ironing boards are available.
The Cafeteria called ‘Zakuro’ is situated on the ground floor and has a seating capacity of 120 people. It caters to the students and staff members for breakfast, lunch and dinner and coffee/tea break.
- Students help in managing the in-house cafeteria as part of the leadership program
Any visitors/ guests are served refreshments in the cafeteria and Birthdays are also celebrated here with in-house cake preparation.
The Multipurpose Hall has a seating capacity of 240 people and is used for various college programmes and functions. It has
- Overhead/around sound system
- Overhead projector
- Wi-Fi facility
We have an air-conditioned medical aid room with
- 2 beds,
- A wheelchair
- A stretcher
- First aid box
- Two institute vehicles are available for use in case of medical emergencies.
The student is monitored round the clock while in the Medical Aid Room. Special attention is paid to their intake of meals from time to time. In case of emergencies, arrangements are made to shift the students to known hospitals. This facility is provided for hostel as well as day scholar students.
- Indoor games like darts, carom board, fuss ball and chess board.
- Outdoor games like football, cricket, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, cycling.
- A swimming pool
- Football ground
The vast open spaces allow students to test their sporting skills. Students are also encouraged to participate in intercollegiate events like athletics and sports organised by Goa University and other universities across the country. The Gymnasium will be ready soon.
At VMSIIHE, students gain far more confidence when displaying their talents in less formal settings at the amphitheater. Here the students put together cultural and recreational events organised by the cultural club which is headed by the students themselves.