Late Mr. Georges Ortiz, CHE
Mr. Georges Ortiz, CHE, a Swiss national was one of the greatest and very well-known names in the field of Food and Beverage studies. He had vast experience both in international hotels and hotel management schools. He was a Food & Beverage lecturer at Hotel Institute Montreux – Switzerland, Le Roches, Bluche – Switzerland, The Swiss Hotel Management School, Caux- Switzerland and University Center Cesar Ritz, Brig- Switzerland. Mr.Ortiz was given an award of “Nestle Gastromie” by EuroCHRIE Amsterdam in 2010 for his passion in learning on “The passion for Hospitality Excellence”.
Mr. Stefan Jerkfelt
He comes with an extensive international experience from Sweden, France, Switzerland, Egypt, United States and Germany.
He is fluent in spoken and written Swedish, German, English and good in Spanish and French.
His major accomplishments are:
· Schubeck Restaurant, Germany – oversaw the start-up.
· Tim Maelzer Restaurant Group, Germany – consultant for Scandinavian cuisine.
· Swedish National Tennis Team, Worldwide- Consultant Chef for International team tournaments.
· The Phoenix Greenville’s Inn, USA – overlooked the Inn.
· The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead Hotel, USA – overlooked the hotel.
Mr. Sebastian Breitinger
Consultant Food Production
His accomplishments till date:-
– Commis Poissonier and Demi-chef Patissier in the Michelin Star Restaurant “Landhaus Scherrer” in Hamburg
– Chef Entremetier and Chef Saucier in the Restaurant “Les Quatre Saisons”, Hotel Europe, Basel, Switzerland.
– Masters in Hotel and Catering Management in Heidelberg, Germany.
– Chef de Cuisine, EXPO in Lisbon, Portugal
– Assistant Manager, EXPO, Hannover, Germany
– Professor of culinary arts, Barcelona, Spain.
– Founder and teacher of “Catalancooking”, Barcelona Spain “
Prof. I. S. Mirza, CHE
Faculty – Food & Beverage Management, F&B Service
& Food Costing